Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Spring Semester, Here I Come

It’s been a terrific year so far. Fall semester zipped by in the blink of an eye. The class that I enjoyed the most was Information Technology Essentials with Laurie Adelman. It was very interesting to learn about new technologies and how rapidly it has been changing and upgrading. I also had a great time preparing PowerPoint presentations to present to the classroom.

I would have to say my least favorite class was Math with Business Applications as I am not a big fan of solving formulas. To my surprise, I received a whopping A at the end of the semester. Hooray for me! All those long hours of studying finally paid off. As soon as I had thought I was done with numbers and equations, come to find out, I have to take Office Accounting. I’ll probably have to double the study hours for this one. Well, I guess I shouldn’t stress too much, because tutoring is available in the Academic Support Center located in the library. I can get all the assistance I need here at Lakeshore Technical College, either with one-on-one tutoring or with a study group.

This spring semester I’m taking a total of six classes: Office Accounting, Microcomputer Business Applications I, Microcomputer Business Applications II, eCommunications, Office Professionalism, and Web Page Design. Talk about busy, busy, busy. I know that as long as I concentrate on my objectives, I’m sure I’ll perform well just like I did this past semester. With that said, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment