Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Planning Summer Fun

Finishing up the semester is a huge accomplishment for everyone. We can all finally relax and take our minds off of school for a little while. I will not be taking any summer courses, because I want to enjoy the upcoming months of warm weather. I pretty much plan on having an entertaining and active summer with my friends and families by having picnics at local parks, frequently taking walks along the shores of Lake Michigan, traveling to different cities to visit and hang out, and attending the popular Hmong tournaments that are held in Sheboygan, Green Bay and Oshkosh.

My biggest plans for the summer are to go charter boat fishing and to take a trip to Chicago. Charter boat fishing is something that I am hoping I get to do, because it looks fun and I want to try something new. In mid-July my whole family is spending the weekend in Chicago. The main reason is to go to Six Flags, but I would love to visit Chinatown too. I want to walk around and explore as much as I can, and most importantly, to spend some real quality time with my parents and siblings. It's only once in a great while that I get to do something like this with them, so I can't wait for this day to come!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, Six Flags is the bomb! You have reason to be excited. I've been to the one in St. Louis and TX, but never Chicago... probably just as fun! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We aren't in high school. We aren't really in our families and we aren't in our houses. Those are the places we grew up and the times we spent together, but they aren't us. If think they are, then we're lost, because times end and places are lost. We aren't any place or any time . . . We are everywhere. Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Air Tickets to Lagos

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is some new and better way for me. Thanks for sharing the same

    ReplyDelete