Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day by Day

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! My alarm goes off early at six in the morning. Some days it’s seven or eight. I get up out of bed and grab my towel to take a nice, warm shower. Scrambled eggs with rice and ketchup are my usual breakfast (believe it or not; but, I don’t ever get tired of eating the same breakfast every morning). I start my vehicle and let it sit for about 5 to 10 minutes and then take off for an approximate 25-30 minute drive to LTC’s Cleveland Campus. I find a parking spot, throw on my backpack, and walk to class. This is a typical morning for me from Monday through Friday.

Monday mornings I have Office Professionalism and so far we’ve covered the use of time management and prioritization through self-assessment activities along with learning about the importance of diversity. In class, we all participate in group assignments and share ideas to educate one another. I find this very enjoyable and valuable.

The instructors are really good about giving us a 10 minute break in between classes, and during this time I either use the restroom or go for a walk around the halls to shake the cramp off my legs from sitting so long. Before my next class, which is normally in the late afternoon, I spend my time studying and researching other coursework given in other classes at the library or in a computer lab. I also make time to join student activities, such as BINGO, which is held in the Cafeteria.

At the end of the day, I’m ready to just go home and sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I've started reading your blogs...I can relate to what you talk about....The teachers are nice here.

    ReplyDelete