Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Break!

Some students and staff may be relieved that Spring Break is on its way, but I’m on a different page. I’m looking forward to coming back to the campus to work in the Marketing & College Relations office throughout the break. On Tuesday, March 13, there will be an event held on campus called Junior Achievement, and I’m pleased to have the opportunity to work with the rest of LTC staff members and local employers as they educate and help motivate high school students about business careers.

I don’t plan on doing anything major or going anywhere special at this moment, but maybe next time around I’ll have to rearrange for some time to myself. Although this may sound ridiculous, I have found that I’m always eager to come back to class while on semester break because I begin to lose my momentum. I guess I feel this way because I want to continue learning and studying until the actual semester is over. What I’m hoping to do before the break comes up is to complete all homework assigned so that it’s finished and out of the way. If the weather looks nice during that week I would like to go for a jog along the beautiful Lake Michigan. Have a safe and fun Spring Break!

3 comments:

  1. I might be able to attend the Junior Achievement next week to see what is it all about. Spring break is going to be nice and I would love to take a cruise to Florida, but that is expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy, this is Ron by the way just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandy, I know what you mean about taking a break in the middle of the semester. I'm not complaining, I love breaks! But it really does throw off my usual routine lol.

    ReplyDelete