Thursday, April 5, 2012

Strike a Pose


Just last week I was asked to do a photo shoot with four other LTC students for the new 2012-2013 college catalog. Although it was a sunny afternoon, the temperature was frigid. Regardless of the weather, I still had a fun time meeting with the other students and taking photos with them. I learned which programs they were in and enjoyed their friendly demeanor. We took pictures in front of the bridge and switched positions here and there, but what I liked the most was when we had our pictures taken as we were walking down the pathway towards the north lot. During this time was the most natural of the snap shots because we actually walked and talked as the photographer clicked away at the camera. I remember I had to carry a big, black purse (it belonged to one of the girls) for the picture and boy, was that one weighty luggage. The purse was half the size of my upper body! The girl and I laughed and joked about how big and heavy it was and how anyone could possibly have that many items crammed in a purse. I had a great time at the photo shoot and can’t wait to see the new catalogs!

2 comments: